Thursday, February 10, 2022

Thanks So Much!



Hello friends! I have a card to share today using a fun color combination.


I started with white card stock. I am using Sunny Studios Cherry Blossom stamp set and Cherry Blossom die set with the Spring Greenery dies for my focal images.  I inked one flower with Pinkfresh Studio ocean breeze and aquamarine inks. The second flower using sunshine and sweet mustard inks.  The third flower uses SSS taffy and hot mama inks.  I stamped the centers using Memento Tuxedo Black ink. For the leaves, I  ink blended white card stock used simply chartreuse ink and die cut using the Spring Greenery dies. I used an artist brush with black acrylic paint  add black  splatters.


Once all the images were inked and die cut, I focused on the background.  I used white card stock.  I ink blended one panel using hot mama ink.  I ink blended another using ocean breeze ink.  I die cut one using the stitch rectangle frame die and the other using an element from Blueprints 24 (retired but fabulous).  A similar element would be here. I used an artist brush with black acrylic paint to add white splatters. I let the panels dry.


I am using some new Stampin Up Layering Designs Vellum.  This stuff is beautiful!  I used the fishtail element from Blueprints 24. A similar element would be here. I die cut a stitched circle and stamped the sentiment using more of the hot mama ink.  I arranged all of the elements with foam tape. I added the panels to a top folding white card stock base.  I finished the card with a few metallic gold pearls.

I am playing along with the Tic Tac Challenge and




Here is a list of many of the products I generally
use every time I make a card.

  
As always thanks so much for stopping by!








2 comments

  1. What a vibrant striking card! I love vellum and yours ties together with the black spatters! Thank you for sharing your lovely card with us at Tic Tac Toe this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Betty, Wow! You rocked the board this week you design plays off so many elements. I love all of the layers. Thank you so much for playing along with us this week over at TTTC.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.