Tuesday, March 8, 2022

All the Thanks for All You Do!



Hello friends! I have a card to share today using Concord and 9th Painted Petal Turnabout Toolkit!   I decided to use spring colors to frame this wonderful solid leaf sentiment. After a drab winter, it is so nice to see leaves on trees and flowers peeking ready to bloom!


I am using the Painted Petal Kit.  So many wonderful products come in this kit. Once I had the stamp using the included jig set up in my Misti, I stamped my background using Stardust, Peacock, Aqua Sky, and Meadow inks onto white card stock.


I diecut the panel with a MFT Stitched Rectangle die. I used black acrylic paint and an artist brush to add splatters.  I added foam tape to the back of the panel and added it to a top folding white card base.


For the sentiment, I decided to use the Concord and 9th Triple-Step Autumn Leaf stamp set and Triple-Step Autumn Leaf die set.  I stamped the leaf in Stardust ink included in the Painted Petals Kit. I finished the card with a few clear sequins.


Here is a list of many of the products I generally
use every time I make a card.
  
As always thanks so much for stopping by!




Post a Comment

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.