Friday, March 11, 2022

Sweet Blessings!





Happy Friday, friends!  I have a card to share today playing along with a few blog challenges.



 I  started with select white card stock.  ink blended  and splattered one panel using lemon tart, harvest gold, bright buttercup, and summer sunrise inks.  I die cut the panel using the Sunburst Frame die. I added this panel to a lemon tart card stock panel.  I used an artist brush with black acrylic paint and to add splatters. 


Next, I stamped and die cut the adorable little chicks from Feather Friends 20 stamp set and Feather Friends 20 die set using the same inks. I also stamped and die cut the Vase Collection 7 stamp set and Vase Collection die set using soft stone, weather vane, and cocoa bean inks.


To ground my little "mischievous" chicks, I die cut the Shape Shifters: Circle 4 die twice.  On one circle I ink blended and splattered hawaiian shores ink and water. On the other circle, I ink blended and splattered limeade ice and new leaf inks with some water.  I die cut the green panel with the Grassy Edge die.  I arranged the elements onto the panel.  I wanted it to look like these cute chicks knocked over the pale of flowers.


  For the flowers, I used the individual elements from Easter Egg-travagance stamp set and Easter Egg-travagance die set.  This set makes some beautiful flowers and leaves. I stamped the sentiment using Inside Greetings: Spring Blessings stamp set. I die cut it using the Wine Bottle tag 2 die.  I  added all of my elements and added the panel to a top folding  select white card stock base using foam tape.   I finished the card with a few clear sequins.







Here is a list of many of the products I generally
use every time I make a card.

  
As always thanks so much for stopping by!


6 comments

  1. Betty, this is just darling! I love the yellow sunburst background and the cute chicks! Especially the one coming out of the pail! Great spring card for our challenge! Thanks for playing at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just adorable! Your attention to detail made this little vignette a work of art! Thanks for playing with the Paper Players this week as well as the Tic Tac Toe challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Betty, I just had to stop over here and see this darling card that I saw on The Paper Players listed as the top winner. It is super cute! I adore those little chicks popping out of the bucket like that. This card makes me think of the vintage Easter cards from the early-midcentury. Simply adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Goodness, Betty, this is a most adorable card! Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.