Wednesday, March 30, 2022

Happy Easter!

 


Happy Wednesday, friends!  I have a card to share today using the new inspiration from The Card Concept Challenge!


The challenge is Easter Blessings!


Hope you can join us and play along!

I was inspired by the wooden plaques on the top tier of the inspiration photo. I created a Mixed Media styled card.


 I started with select white card stock.  I am using Papertrey Ink Thank You Florals stamp set and Thank You Florals die set for the flowers and leaves.  I used Easter Egg-travagance stamp set and Easter Egg-travagance die set for the sprigs. Once the focal images were stamped, die cut, and ink blended, I started working on the background.


I dry brushed using brown, black, and white acrylic paints onto select white card stock. I used a retired SU Sanded background stamp with fresh snow pigment ink  for the distressed scratch marks. I let the panel dry. I die cut the panel using an A2 rectangle die.added it to a top folding select white card stock base using foam tape.




I die cut Tag Sale Quilted die with select white card stock.  I stamped the leaves from Prosperous Perennials stamp set and stamped Cover Up: Hexagons.  I used an artist brush with black acrylic paint to add splatters.  I tied Ocean Tide twill ribbon.  


I die cut two circles using select white card stock.  I stamped the sentiment using Spring Greetings stamp set with versafine onyx black ink. I arranged all of the elements onto the card.  I die cut a few butterflies using Elegant Eggs die.   I used some glue to add some distress candy glitter to the center of the butterflies. I finished the card with a few clear sequins.



Here is a list of many of the products I generally
use every time I make a card.

  
As always thanks so much for stopping by!


Post a Comment

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.