Friday, April 1, 2022

It's A Good Day To Have An Awesome Day!




Hello friends! I have a few cards to share today using a paper pad with a few stamps!

Today is my birthday!  I was born on April 1st! I know! I am celebrating my birthday by getting crafty!  I decided to make a few birthday cards for my stash.  My inspiration came from the Echo Park Day in the Life paper pad.   


My first card uses two pieces of the Day in the Life pattern paper along with Gina K. Designs, Birthday Bash die set.  I love this set.  along with some navy card stock.  I die cut the edge with a stitched scallop border.   I finished the card with a few clear sequins.

I am playing along with Just Add Ink with this card.





My second uses mostly the pattern papers.  I die cut the scalloped panel using MFT Stamps Blueprints 27.  I used a retired blueprints for the stitched tab(here is a link to something similar).  I used SSS Tiny Words stamp set with Memento Tuxedo black ink.  I finished the card with a few clear sequins.

I am playing along with the Die Cut Divas and PINspirational Challenge.

  





My third card I used more of the Day in the Life pattern paper along with Gina K. Designs, Birthday Bash die set  and Birthday Bash stamp set.  I used an a stitched rounded rectangle die for the focal panel. I die cut the candles with some of the smaller pieces of patterns in the pad.  I stamped using versamark ink onto navy card stock and white embossed.  I die cut the sentiment with the coordinating die from the set.  I finished the card with a few clear sequins.

I am playing along with Simon Wednesday Challenge with all of the cards,

All of my cards were used  added to a top folding white card stock base.

Which card do you like the best? 



Here is a list of many of the products I generally
use every time I make a card.

  
As always thanks so much for stopping by!





4 comments

  1. A wonderful collection of brightly coloured cards. The colours are beautifully eye catching. Love them all.
    Happy Birthday to you - getting crafty is the perfect way to celebrate!
    Chantell Just Add Ink

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Betty. Looks like you had lots of fun crafting. Love how bright and vibrant these cards are. Gret desings on all 3! Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink. Tristan DT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of your cards are fun and bright! Late Happy Birthday to you too. I see in your card submitted to Die Cut Divas that you based the entry on the 1st line across and what a fantastic fun card it is. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas for our Tic Tac Toe challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome!!! Love it!!! Thanks so much for participating in my PINSPIRATIONAL challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Stay safe and healthy!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.