Tuesday, April 26, 2022

Papertrey Ink Release Day 3!

 


Welcome to Day 3 of the Papertrey Ink Release Countdown!


Papertrey Ink Day 3 Countdown!

 Everything will be available for purchase beginning at 10 PM ET, Thursday the 28th!

Today, I created a card and 2 projects using 

Baseball T dies 



I started with a kraft card stock panel.  I used the two piece Brick Wall Stencil.  I used Classic Kraft, Dark Chocolate, and Pure Poppy Inks to create the brick colors with some ink blending.  I added some white splatters.  I added this panel to a top folding kraft card stock base.  


Next, I work on the T-Shirts. The first two tees use pretty much the same sets and dies with different colors. I just added one to a card front.  The other is literally a hanging tag!



For this T-shirt, I chose to make it a shaker air freshener.  I pretty much created it the same way I do a shaker element.  However, I did use a 1/16" hole punch to punch three holes in the acetate so that the aroma of the little beads can spread.  This tag smells really nice! I figure what guy does not need a gym bag, car, office, drawer, briefcase, or closet to smell better!

Here is a list of many of the products I generally
use every time I make a card.

  
As always thanks so much for stopping by!




Post a Comment

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.