Monday, April 25, 2022

Papertrey Ink Release Day 2

 


Welcome to Day 2 of the Papertrey Ink Release Countdown!


Papertrey Ink Day 2 Countdown!

 Everything will be available for purchase beginning at 10 PM ET, Thursday the 28th!

Today, I created cards and projects using 

Captivating Cattails stamp set and dies

Vase Collection 9 stamp set and dies




I started with a kraft card stock panel.  I stamped the 

Corrugated Metal Background Stamps using Stormy Sea, Classic Kraft, and Dark Chocolate inks. My goal was to create a rusty metal corrugated look. I used my crimping took to get some peaks and valleys in the card stock.



I stamped the elements from Captivating Cattails stamp set and dies

and Vase Collection 9 stamp set and dies. I added the elements to the card.  I added the panel to a top folding stormy sea card stock base.



To finish the card, I stamped the sentiment inside the card with stormy sea ink.

Here is a list of many of the products I generally
use every time I make a card.

  
As always thanks so much for stopping by!




Post a Comment

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.