Tuesday, April 12, 2022

Birthday Wishes to You!

 


Hello friends! I hope you are having a great week.  I used the new Gina K. Designs monthly kit for my card today.  I just love the beautiful carnations with these new ink colors!   




I started with white card stock.  I used Gina K. Designs Watercolor Spring Kit for my card. I used the included inks for the flowers and leaves. I did a direct to paper (dtp) technique for some of the leaves before diecutting using Foliage Filler dies.


For the background, I used the included trellis stencil with sno cone ink.  I slid the stencil over to cover the panel.   I used black acrylic paint and an artist brush to add splatters. I used foam tape to add the panel to a top folding white card stock base. 


For the sentiment,  I used the So Many Sentiments stamp set included in the kit. I stamped using versamark onto true black card stock and white embossed. I die cut using my Paper Rose Studio sentiment strips die.  I finished the card with a few clear sequins.


Here is a list of many of the products I generally
use every time I make a card.

  
As always thanks so much for stopping by!





Post a Comment

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.