Wednesday, April 20, 2022

You're The Bee's Knees!

 


Hello friends!  I have a card to share today using products 



I am using Simon Says Stamps Flower Frenzy Background stamp.  I stamped the background onto true black card stock using versamark ink and clear embossed.  I used a paper distresser to tatter the edges.  


Once the background was done, I focused on the card details. I ink blended a select white card stock panel using celery saturated ink and limelicious saturated ink.  I die cut the panel using SSS Cluster Leaves wafer die.  


Next, I stamped, inked, die cut and colored the bumble bees from SSS Bee Yourself stamp set.   I used foam tape to add the panel to a top folding white card stock base. 


 For the sentiment, I used SSS SSS Bee Yourself stamp set.  I die cut using my Paper Rose Studio sentiment strips die. I arranged all of the elements onto the card. I finished the card with a few clear sequins.



Here is a list of many of the products I generally
use every time I make a card.

  
As always thanks so much for stopping by!




Post a Comment

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.