Wednesday, April 27, 2022

Papertrey Ink Release Day 4!

 



Welcome to Day 4 of the Papertrey Ink Release Countdown!


Papertrey Ink Day4 Countdown!

 Everything will be available for purchase beginning at 10 PM ET, Thursday the 28th!

Today, I created cards and projects using

Feathered Friends 22 dies 

Inside Greetings: Everyday stamp set

Go-to Gift Card Holder: Book dies 

Go-to Gift Card Holder: Book Pocket dies 

Go-To Gift Card Holder: Scrolls Stamps and dies

 

For this set, I used vintage cream card stock and sweet blush card stock.  I used Elegant Edges: Lace die for both the card and the book cover.  It fits perfectly on the book! Next, I die cut the Feather Friends 22 die using vintage cream card stock and layered the elements in like colors for a soft, vintage feel. I finished the bird by adding some gold splatters and a tiny pearl.


I ink blended a white card stock panel using ocean tide ink.  I added gold and black splatters. I die cut the panels using the leaves from Sweet Celebrations die set.  I added a bow for both the card and the gift box.  I tucked in the leaves and added prima flowers.  I stamped a tag using the Just Sentiments: Everyday stamp set. I die cut using the small rectangle die from Go-to Gift Card Holder: Book dies.  For the book, I used Say It Essentials stamp set.  I die cut the image using the heart tag from the Go-to Gift Card Holder: Bookmark dies.


My next project uses the 

Cornered: Leaves dies



I was so thrilled to see that these beautiful Corner Leaves line up perfectly on the book cover. I added a bow and sentiment tag using Go-to Gift Card Holder: Book stamps. I die cut using the small rectangle tag from the Go-to Gift Card Holder: Bookmark dies.


I used the Go-To Gift Card Holder: Scrolls Stamps to stamp the book sides. Tip: Do this before you assemble the box! I finished the book with a melon berry button.

Here is a list of many of the products I generally
use every time I make a card.

  
As always thanks so much for stopping by!





Post a Comment

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.