Wednesday, April 27, 2022

Friend!

 





Happy Wednesday, friends!  I have a card to share today using the new inspiration from The Card Concept Challenge!



The challenge is How does your garden grow?

Hope you can join us and play along!

I was inspired by the garden theme.  I created a Mixed Media Collage Styled card.

I am using Simon Says Stamps Flower Frenzy Background stamp.  I stamped the background onto white card stock using versamark ink and clear embossed.  I ink blended shades of yellows, pinks, and reds. I  used foam tape to add the panel to a top folding white card stock base. 


Once the background was done, I focused on the card details. I ink blended a select white card stock panel using ranger inks. 


I stamped and die cut the butterfly using SSS Beautiful Butterflies stamp and wafer die set. I die cut the a piece of vellum using  SSS Cluster Leaves wafer die.



 For the sentiment, I used SSS Beautiful Butterfly stamp set.  I die cut using my Paper Rose Studio sentiment strips die. I arranged all of the elements onto the card. I finished the card with a few clear sequins.



Here is a list of many of the products I generally
use every time I make a card.

  
As always thanks so much for stopping by!





Post a Comment

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.