Wednesday, March 16, 2022

Hello Sunshine!

 


Happy Wednesday, friends!  I have a card to share today using the new inspiration from The Card Concept Challenge!


The challenge is Spring Garden!


Hope you can join us and play along!

I was inspired by this month's Spring Garden" theme. I created a clean and layered styled card.


 I  started with select white card stock.   I am using Altenew's Craft Your Life Project Kit: Dynamic Blossoms.  I used the stamp set, the die set, and the layering stencils for the flower.  I used the pink shades in the Spring Bouquet Set and Misty Moor and Marshland in the Nature's Wonder set. Once the focal image was die cut, I set it aside to work on the background.


I used select white card stock and Altenew's Woven stencil.   I ink blended using Cloudy Sky ink. I die cut the panel using an A2 stitched rectangle.  I used an artist brush with black acrylic paint to add splatters. 


For the sentiment, I used the Rose Blossom stamp set. I stamped using versamark onto true black card stock and white embossed. I die cut using my Paper Rose Studio sentiment strips die.  I  added all of my elements and added the panel to a top folding  select white card stock base using foam tape.   I finished the card with a few clear sequins.




Here is a list of many of the products I generally
use every time I make a card.

  
As always thanks so much for stopping by!


1 comment

  1. Outstanding Blog! I want people to know just how good this information is in your Blog.

    Regards,
    Online Essay Help

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.