Saturday, March 26, 2022

Thank You!

 



Hello friends! I have a card to share today playing along with
a couple of blog challenges.

I am playing along with the Altenew Inspiration Challenge and Simon Monday Challenge.



I started with white card stock.  I used Altenew's Wonderful Wreath stencil and ink blended with the Tranquility ink set. I tried to create a gradient of colors like the background in the inspiration photo. I used an artist brush with black acrylic paint to add splatters. I added additional splatters using more of the tranquility inks.  I added the panel to a top folding  select white card stock base using foam tape. 


For the focal flowers, I used the Altenew Build-A-Flower Peony Blossom stamp and die set. I die cut the flowers using white card stock.  I layered the flowers together to create dimension. I ink blended a small panel using the Fall Harvest ink set to die cut the centers of the flowers.  I used some glue to add some distress candy glitter to the centers. 


For the leaves, I ink blended using the Nature's Wonder ink set.  I used the flourish die in the Dynamic Blossoms set. For the sentiment,  I used Altenew's Lush Garden stamp set. I stamped using versamark ink onto true black card stock and white embossed. I die cut using my Paper Rose Studio sentiment strips die. I arranged the elements onto the card.  I finished the card with a few clear sequins.


Here is a list of many of the products I generally
use every time I make a card.

  
As always thanks so much for stopping by!
















1 comment

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.