Tuesday, March 15, 2022

Just A Note!

 



Hello, friends! I have a card to share today playing along with a couple of blog challenges.  



I am playing along with Pinkfresh Monthly Challenge.  This month we are challenged to use frames.  I am also playing along with Tic Tac Toe Challenge.






This card uses the
along with 



  I stamped using versamark ink and gold embossed the beautiful blooms. I ink blended the flowers using aquamarine and mermaid cove inks.  For the leaves I used fresh pear, grassy knoll, and olive inks.  I used an artist brush with golden glitz to add splatters. I  arranged the card elements. 


For the sentiment, I  stamped one of the sentiments included in the Beautiful Blooms Stamp set.  I die cut using my Paper Rose Studio sentiment strips die. I finished the card with a few clear sequins.


Here is a list of many of the products I generally
use every time I make a card.

  
As always thanks so much for stopping by!








1 comment

  1. Betty your card is so bright and cheerful - Spring personified!!
    =]

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.