Sunday, June 19, 2022

Papertrey Ink June Release Countdown Day 2!



Welcome to Day 2 of the Papertrey Ink Release Countdown!


Papertrey Ink Day 2 Countdown!

 Everything will be available for purchase beginning at 10 PM ET, Wednesday the 22nd!

I have two cards to share today!

For my first card, I used

Vintage Blooms stamps and dies

 Inside Greetings: Friendship stamp set 

Script Background Stencils


I also used



 I am using Hawaiian Shores card stock. I die cut the 

Scallop Stackers: Small Die and added it to the card card base. I stenciled another panel using the Script Background Stencil. Have I mentioned how much I love the new Script Background Stencils?  



I stamped and diecut the beautiful flowers and leaves from Vintage Blooms.  I arranged the elements on the card. I used the Inside Greetings: Friendship stamp set for my sentiment.  I finished with a few clear sequins.




This card was so fun to  make! I ink blended a couple of panels using hibiscus burst, bright buttercup, and hawaiian shores ink.  I die cut the palm leaves and some of the Feathered Friends 24 dies.  I stamped and die cut the Penciled Outlines stamp set from the same ink blended panels. 


I embossed the palm leaves onto a piece of hibiscus burst card stock for added texture.  I stamped and die cut the Love to Layer: Scalloped Circle dies with Pattern Party Stamp set to ground my images.  I arranged the Toucan, palm leaves, and sentiment. I finished with a few clear sequins. 


  
As always thanks so much for stopping by!




Post a Comment

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.