Tuesday, June 7, 2022

Celebrate!



Hello, friends! I have a card to share today playing along with a couple of blog challenges.  


 I started with some white card stock.  I ink blended using aquamarine the whole panel.  I die cut the Floral Grid Cover Plate  using more of the white card stock and glued  the white die cut panel over the ink blended panel. 




This card uses the

I hot foiled the Nested Diamonds Hot Foil Plate and die cut with the coordinating Nested Diamond dies to create a frame. 



I arranged the elements onto the card.  I ink blended the sentiment and die cut using the Celebrate In Style Layering Stencils and
Celebrate In Style dies I finished the card with a few metallic gold pearls.






Here is a list of many of the products I generally
use every time I make a card.

  
As always thanks so much for stopping by!








2 comments

  1. Beautiful creation and looks to be very easy to mail! Thanks for joining us at The Four Seasons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully created card! Thank you for joining our challenge at Four Seasons!
    Diane FS DT {Nellies Nest}
    {Four Seasons}

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.