Saturday, June 18, 2022

Papertrey Ink June Release Countdown Day 1!

 


Welcome to Day 1 of the Papertrey Ink Release Countdown!


Papertrey Ink Day 1 Countdown!

 Everything will be available for purchase beginning at 10 PM ET, Wednesday the 22nd!

I have two cards to share today!

For my first card, I used

Graceful Butterflies stamps and dies  

Script Background Stencils

I also used



I just love the new Script Background Stencils.  I ink blended using aqua mist card stock and ink. I stamped and die cut the Flourishing Florals flowers and leaves. I stamp and die cut the butterflies.  I love the new Pencil Frame set!  I stamped and die cut the squares. 


I arranged all of the elements onto the card.  I just love how the die set includes several detailed sentiment! I finished with a few clear sequins. 






This card was so fun to  make.  I stamped, ink blended, die cut, tucked, and even watercolored a bit.  I love creating vintage collage styled cards.  


I can see the Script Background Stencils being used on every card!  I finished my card with a few pearls.


  
As always thanks so much for stopping by!




2 comments

  1. Lovely cards, Betty! So glad you have joined the PTI design team!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eva N naples1414@outlook.comJuly 18, 2022 at 8:58 AM

    Lovely cards with so many pretty details.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.