Monday, June 20, 2022

Papertrey Ink June Release Countdown Day 3!




Welcome to Day 3 of the Papertrey Ink Release Countdown!


Papertrey Ink Day 3 Countdown!

 Everything will be available for purchase beginning at 10 PM ET, Wednesday the 22nd!

I have three cards to share today!


For my first card, I used

Feathered Friends Mini stamps and dies

Feathered Friends 24 dies  




 I started with white card stock.  I ink blended a panel using green parakeet, leaf green, and pinefeather inks.  I added splatters with white and black acrylic paint.  I let it dry before die cutting it with the palm leaves from the Feathered Friends 24 dies.  Next, I stamped the 

Feathered Friends Mini stamps and dies.

.   


I created the background using Covered Plate: Decorative Circles die  and Border Bling: Skinny Diagonal Frame die I stamped and lightly watercolored the leaves from Vintage Postage stamps and dies.  I arranged the elements onto the card.  I finished with a few clear sequins.


For my second card I am using 

I ink blended a background and die cut the palm leaves from 

Feathered Friends 24 dies. I arranged the leaves onto a like ink blended background.




Next, I stamped and die cut the beautiful leaves from Prosperous Perennials stamp set and Prosperous Perennials die. I did these in bold bright colors. I arranged the parrot and the leaves.  


For the sentiment, I used the Vintage Postage stamps.  I white embossed on vellum and wrapped the edges behind the sides to adhere.  I finished with a few clear sequins.



This card was so fun to  make! I ink blended the Pool Water Stencils in Enchanted Evening ink.  I added some white acrylic splatters. 


I stamped the fantastic floats using the Floating By Stamps and Die sets. I arranged the floats and die cut sentiments onto the card. I finished with a few clear crystals to mimic water drops.


  
As always thanks so much for stopping by!




Post a Comment

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.