Thursday, June 16, 2022

Beach Life!


Hello friends!  I have a card to share today using products 
from Simon Says Stamp Let's Chill Release! 




I am using Simon Says Stamps Life's A Beach wafer die along with Tropical Silhouettes and Hello Sunshine stamp sets.  


I started with 49 and Market Spectrum Sherbet Collection pattern paper. I stamped the tropical silhouette leaves using a navy ink.







For the Life's A Beach wafer die, I chose to switch it up a bit and say Beach Life.  I die cut the letters using more of the pattern paper.  I stack three letters for more stability and dimension.  


 I finished the card with a few clear sequins.



Here is a list of many of the products I generally
use every time I make a card.

  
As always thanks so much for stopping by!




Post a Comment

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.