Wednesday, June 22, 2022

Relax and Enjoy Your Day!

 


Happy Wednesday, friends!  I have a card to share today using the new inspiration from The Card Concept Challenge!


The challenge is By the Sea!


Hope you can join us and play along!

I was inspired by the soft colors, the seashells, and the serene setting.  I created a Clean and Layered styled card.


 I started with 49 and Market Spectrum Sherbet Collection pattern paper. I  chose a pattern that had some soft blues and greens. I die cut the panel using A2 Rectangle dies.  I added the panel to a top folding select white card stock base.


I stamped using versamark ink and white embossed. the shells using Flippin' Fabulous stamp set and Flippin' Fabulous dies. I ink blended the seashells. I used an artist brush with black acrylic paint  to add splatters.



For the sentiment, I used the same Flippin' Fabulous stamp set and Flippin' Fabulous dies. I stamped using using Gina K. Designs Medium Spruce ink.   I die cut a circle using Carta Bella Welcome Home pattern paper.  I arranged the card elements and added the panel to a top folding select white card stock base using foam tape.  I finished the card with a few clear sequins.


Here is a list of many of the products I generally
use every time I make a card.

  
As always thanks so much for stopping by!




Post a Comment

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.