Wednesday, September 1, 2021

Thinking of You!

 


Hello friends!  I have a card to share today using products 





I used black acrylic paint mixed with water and an artist brush to add splatters. Once the panel was dry, I trimmed the panel and added foam tape to add it to a top folding white card stock base. 


For the focal images, I die cut the Etched Meadow Flowers and Leaves Wafer dies using black card stock.  I layered the flower stem onto the larger leaf die to create a different look.  I arranged the flowers and leaves onto the ink blended panel to create a silhouette styled card.  


  For the sentiment, I used SSS Beautiful Butterflies stamp set.  I used versamark ink and white embossed onto black card stock.  I trimmed the sentiment and used foam tape to add it to the card. I finished the card with a few Clear Sequins Mix. 


Here is a list of many of the products I generally
use every time I make a card.

  
As always thanks so much for stopping by!





1 comment

  1. How pretty!! I never would have thought to use these flowers with black cardstock. It is so striking!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.