Saturday, September 4, 2021

Wishing You A Happy Birthday!

 


Hello friends!  I have a card to share today using Spellbinder's  Glimmer Hot Foil Club Kit.



My card today uses September's Glimmer Hot Foil Kit.



This month's Glimmer Hot Foil Kit  "Glimmering Build A Banner."  I chose to create a masculine styled card using the banner elements. This kit is fantastic and easy to assemble!  I started with smoke gray and spring rain card stocks.  I used Spellbinder's Quick Trimmer to easily cut the silver foil to the perfect size. I used my Gemini Foilpress  to foiled the elements to create the banner.  



Next, I worked on the background. I used enchanted evening blue card stock.  I used a Cut and Emboss Flora folder.  I could not find the exact one.  Here and Here are some close options if you are interested in this type of folder.  I ink blended some enchanted evening ink around the edges to add more definition to the emboss areas.  I added the panel to a spring rain card stock panel using foam tape.  I wanted the light blue card stock to peek through.  I added both panels to a top folding white card stock base. 



I added the completed foiled banner to the card using some foam tape. I finished the card with a few metallic silver pearls. I think these colors and this banner create a wonderful masculine styled card. What do you think?


If you are interested, Spellbinders has many Club Kits!
Check these out. 
There are ways to combine the clubs you want, too!


As always thanks so much for stopping by!




1 comment

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.