Thursday, September 23, 2021

Hello, Friend!



Hello friends! I have a card to share today playing along with a few of blog challenges.


I started with Honey Nut card stock.  I used SSS Fall Foliage embossing folder.  I ink blended the edges using honey nut ink. I used an artist brush with black acrylic paintbrown acrylic paint, and Starry Colors to add splatters. I let the panel dry before die cutting it with Waffle Flowers A2 Rectangle dies.  I added foam tape to the back and added it to a top folding honey nut card stock base.


Next, I worked on the focal images.  I stamped the leaves using SSS Autumn Leaves stamp set.  I stamped the leaves onto colored card stock using versamark ink and gold tinsel embossed.  I die cut the leaves using the Autumn Leaves die set.  I ink blended the edges to add fall color variations to each leaf. I arranged the leaves using foam tape and glue.


For the sentiment, I used Tim Holtz Sentiment Label Stickers.  I added a few pieces of scrap black card stock to the back for added dimension and glued to the card.  I finish the card with a few metallic gold pearls. 





Here is a list of many of the products I generally
use every time I make a card.

  
As always thanks so much for stopping by!




7 comments

  1. Beautifully created, the background is awesome! Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D!
    Diane DD DT{Nellies Nest}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Betty this is just GORGEOUS! Love that background and your fall leaves are perfect! GREAT job! I'm always inspired by your creations! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Leaves’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!
    P.S. Did you know this beauty also fits the challenge over on our brand new challenge blog called the FOUR SEASONS CHALLENGE? Please pop over, check it out and join in the fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love your card! The embossing folder is so beautiful and all the colors are perfect for Fall! Thanks for joining us at The Four Seasons Challenge!
    Glenda/DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY! I'm so glad you came to share this gorgeous card with us! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Four Seasons Challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back again soon.

    Darlene
    FOUR SEASONS CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Back again and thanks you so much for entering your gorgeous card into our challenge at Four Seasons!
    Diane FS DT {Nellies Nest}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gloriously beautiful, Betty! So much rich color and texture on this. Thank you so much for sharing in our Four Seasons challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is stunning Betty! I'm so glad you linked up to the Double D challenge. Best of luck to you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.