Sunday, September 12, 2021

Thank You!

 


Hello friends! I have a card to share today playing along with a few of blog challenges.



I was inspired by the red and pink flowers in the brown, textured planter. 


I started with white card stock. I used Altenew Fresh Bloom stamp set and Fresh Bloom die set for the flowers.  I used Book Engravings stamp set and Book Engravings die set for the leaves. I stamped the flowers and leaves using Memento tuxedo black ink.  I used Hot Lips, Passion Fruit, Pure Poppy, and Candy Apple inks for the red flower.  I used Hibiscus Burst, Hollyhock, Ripe Raspberry, and Magnolia inks for the pink flower. For the leaves, I used Jalapeno Popper ink. 


Once all the images were inked and die cut, I focused on the background.  I ink blended kraft card stock using warm buff, doe, and espresso inks.  I used an artist brush with black acrylic paint. brown acrylic paint, and Starry Colors to add splatters. I used Altenew Brick Wall embossing folder vertically to created the back ground texture.  


For the sentiment, I used Fresh Bloom stamp set. I stamped onto black card stock using versamark ink.  I white embossed.  I die cut the sentiment using Paper Rose Studio sentiments strips.  I arranged the elements onto the card panel using foam tape and glueI ink blended the top folding kraft card stock base using doe and espresso inks. I added the panel using foam tapeI finish the card with a few clear sequins.



Here is a list of many of the products I generally
use every time I make a card.

  
As always thanks so much for stopping by!




2 comments

  1. This is so pretty!! I LOVE those flowers with that fabulous dark, background. They just POP right off your card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Betty! Your flowers are gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.