Sunday, September 19, 2021

Sending Hugs!



Hello friends! I have a card to share today playing along with a couple of blog challenges.


I started with white card stock. I used Altenew's September Hello Beautiful Craft Your Life Kit.  If you have not checked out this amazing monthly subscription plan you really need to take a look.  You do not have to subscribe.  You can purchase the kit as it is featured each month. I stamped the flowers and leaves using Memento tuxedo black ink.  I colored using Copic Markers.


Once all the images were colored and die cut, I focused on the background.  I embossed white card stock using the Crystal Wall embossing folder.  I used an artist brush and black acrylic paint to add splatters. I popped up the frame and added it at an angle to the panel using foam tape.


For the sentiment, I used one of the sentiments included in the Hello Beautiful stamp set. I stamped onto black card stock using versamark ink.  I white embossed.  I die cut the sentiment using Paper Rose Studio sentiments strips.  I arranged the elements onto the card panel using foam tape and some glue.  I added the completed panel to a top folding white card stock base using foam tapeI finish the card with a few clear sequins.





Here is a list of many of the products I generally
use every time I make a card.

  
As always thanks so much for stopping by!




1 comment

  1. Wow, this is so gorgeous!!! You totally rocked the Throwdown challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.