Sunday, September 5, 2021

Priceless!



Hello, friends!  I have a card to share today using the September's APG Die of the Month. 

My card today uses September's Amazing Paper Grace (APG) Die of the MonthThis month's APG is Pop Up 3D Vignette Vintage Cash Register.  I looked at the pieces included in the die set, which is an amazing value, and chose to showcase a different look with the dies. 


 I went with a top folding styled card that fits into an A2 envelop.  




I started with dark chocolate card stock measuring 5.5 x 9.  I scored the paper at 4.25 lengthwise.  I put the register frame die on the folded seam allowing the top die line to extend just a bit over the folded edge.  This way the die would cut an top folding register card base.  I die cut one additional panel and trimmed 1/6" off the top and glued inside the card at the bottom for extra stability.  


Next,  I ink blended a panel using SSS teal ink.  I used an artist brush with black acrylic paint and Starry Colors mixed with water to created some black and gold splatters. I let this panel dry. I then die cut it with the register frame die.  I glued this panel to the top of the card base.  


I then started working on the register elements that I wanted to include.  I used Vintage Cream card stock  and ink blended some brushed corduroy distress ink for added dimension and vintage detailing before and after diecutting.  


I finished the card with a few tiny gold metallic pearls. 


If you are interested, Spellbinders has many Club Kits!
Check these out. 
There are ways to combine the clubs for an even greater value!

I am playing along with The Paper Players




Here is a list of many of the products I generally
use every time I make a card.

  
As always thanks so much for stopping by!



2 comments

  1. AMAZING!!!!!!! I love the old register and that color is fabulous! SOOO creative! So happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! I love this..awesome card! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.