Thursday, September 2, 2021

STAMPtember Blog Party!

 

Welcome to Simon Says Stamp STAMPtember Blog Party featuring the  STAMPtember Release! 




This blog party is a "scavenger hunt" with many different promotions to uncover so you will not want to miss a single stop!


I am using Simon Says Stamps Etched Meadow Flower and Leaves wafer dies.  I  started with white card stock.  I ink blended several panels in different shades of greens and gray-green inks.  


I used black acrylic paint  and Starry Colors for the metallic golds  and an artist brush to add splatters. Once the panels were dry, I die cut several of the Etched Meadow Flower and Leaves dies. 


I layered a white card stock panel to a top folding white card base. I added a gold foil rectangle fine frame die.  I arranged the different colors of leaves underneath a gold foil layered rectangle center frame. 


  For the sentiment, I used SSS Garden Greetings stamp set. I used versamark ink and gold embossed onto white card stock.  I trimmed the sentiment and used foam tape to add it to the card. 


I finished the card with a few gold metallic pearls.


Here is a list of many of the products I generally
use every time I make a card.

  
As always thanks so much for stopping by!





43 comments

  1. I love this card!! I would never have thought to use that die set like that! Perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like how the leaves are peeking out from behind the greeting. Very nice card! Thanks for participating in the Blog Hop for SSS. Gotta love Stamptember!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful foliage on TY card.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty, thank you for sharing your creativity

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to work on my splattering technique. These are beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty card love the delicate leaves

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love how you did the colors on the leaves - really made the card pop! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a beautiful card with the leaves, thanks for sharing
    Barb Housner

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love you techniques for coloring the leaves!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is one of the prettiest thank you cards I have ever seen. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Okay! I love this beautiful design. The leaves bunches make it look amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the leaves dies and your color combo for the . Eautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is gorgeous! Great arrangement of the different places. I love the color choice also.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a gorgeous card, love how you used the die.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card, love the colors and how you used the die.

    ReplyDelete
  17. So clean and fresh looking. Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Loving the color combo you used for this card. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is so beautiful! I love the colors and your design is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.