Sunday, February 15, 2009

Blessings!


This card is for the Feature Stamper Challenge (FS106). Congratulations, Julie Lacey!!!!! Your gallery is fabulous!!! Here is the card I chose to case. I chose this card because it was one that was already in my favorites album. I love the design!!!

I changed.....
1.) stamp... I am using ODBD I Am the Way set.
2.) color combo.... I am using kraft with pink pirouette, and Bella Rose dp.
3.) I changed the size of my card. Instead of long and low, I am 5.5 X 6
4.) I did add a border detail below my panel since the card was so tall I felt it need a little more.

STAMPS
ODBD I Am the Way
PAPERKraft, Pink Pirouette, Bella Rose dp
INKBlack Staz on
ACCESSORIESscallop punch, circle punches, Fiskars border punch, MS woven ombre putty/pink sand ribbon, retired copper HPH, copics



13 comments

  1. Oh those lilies look pretty Betty! And such a pretty border trim too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pink lilies!! So soft and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card, Betty....love the colors, stamps, ribbon treatment, design, and that scalloped edge is FABULOUS!!! Awesome work, gf!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! I love the softness and all the elements!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just such a gorgeous card! I love, love, love those lillies and the way you accented the card with ribbon and that decorative edging is just too pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a very stunning creations and what a great case!! :) TFS!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Betty!!! This is spectacular!! Love the soft colors and the way you did the Lilies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Betty! This is such and elegant and beautiful card! I must check on you more often!! I have that border punch...never looked so good!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE this Betty! What a GORGEOUS creation!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. very pretty love the flowers and colors
    Hugs
    Norine

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, this is so pretty!!! I love that border punch!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Betty that is so pretty! I love the trio of circles!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is LOVELY! Love the trio of circled flowers and that border is just the perfect touch! Isn't that Pink Pirouette color so soft and pretty? I was trying to stay away from the in-colors this year, but I just can't!!! Have a Happy day, Betty!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.