Friday, February 27, 2009

CAS Thank You!


I have so been wanting to do the CAS(Clean and Simple) challenges that Miss Boo has started at SCS. I uploaded this to SCS on Wednesday. I am finally getting it loaded here. This card is for CAS03. It is a sketch. Love it!!!! Thanks, Jen!!!

I used some PTI Raspberry Fizz, PTI vanilla cream, and Raspberry Fizz dp for my card. I used Ranger Antique Linen and Tea Dyed ink to antique all of the cardstock, dp, and ribbon to give it a softer aged look. I am using a retired SU set called Best Blossoms. I stamped the flowers in PTI Raspberry Fizz ink. I masked two of the flowers, then stamped the leaves in PTI Ripe Avocado ink. I added a MS scalloped edge. I added a piece of Ripe Avocado saddle-stitched ribbon and three little buttons to complete my CAS card!!!! This card is VERY CAS to me!!!!


7 comments

  1. Betty clean yes, simple never. I love your card, such pretty colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Betty, or Betty Beautiful, which ever you prefer either way, this is gorgeous and so are you! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just beautiful, Betty! Your sponging is perfect, and I love the ribbon treatment and buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty Betty!! Love your ribbon treatment and your buttons are so cute!! :) TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is so so so gorgeous!!! Love the clean and simple style, and those wonderful colours!
    Your cards are just STUNNING!
    Have a great weekend:)
    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Betty, Betty, BETTY! This is gorgeous! I couldn't think of 3 more perfect buttons together! I love all the fiz, ribbon and image! Just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I love your card!! You made me miss that stamp set....I should have never sold it :(

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.